Monday, July 4, 2011

Coming Up - Auckland, New Zealand Trip

30th of June 2011 is one of luckiest day in my life; my wish since 2009 has finally going to come true. At least we have received the pre-grant email. It has been years and months that I have been waited for that email to come. So to make it come true, I am going to New Zealand - Auckland with my dear hubby.

New Zealand Map

Auckland used to be the capital of New Zealand. Although it was later on replaced with Wellington in 1865, but it is still one of the largest and most pupolated urban area in New Zealand. Of course, don't compare it with Hong Kong or New York. They call it the City of Sails.

Auckland - City of Sails

It has been a while since I went to New Zealand, in 2005. So it's not a bad idea to travel again and refresh my memory. Therefore I won't be able to blog for next week, but I will definitely be bringing some thoughts and experience back. Wishing myself a safe journey to New Zealand ! Bon Vogaye~

Auckland CBD - Night View

2 comments: