Therefore after finishing my semester, I spend almost more than two weeks to clean and throw away all the unwanted stuff. Due to non-stop mole increasing living at my old black brown's cabinet's edge, I took the opportunity to get rid of it and decided to head IKEA for a replacement.

I was totally fascinated by the EXPEDIT series, which looks more elegant and costly. With my interior desginer sense, I just can't stop looking at it; although my dear hubby was telling me that it cost more and wanted a cheaper one instead. I wasn't really satisfied; and went on spending two days in the IKEA measuring, and a long night of hours coming up with proposal plan sketches to persuade my so called client - Hubby.
I guess my profession really works; because we finally bought two shelving units from EXPEDIT and re-arrange our living room. So this is it.
Argh, too bad that I have forgotten to take pictures of what is it before my make over. Of course, it still looks messy now, because I am still having a housemate staying with us. There are still few areas that I have to cleaned up after he is gone.
All these years since 2006 when I started my profession, I have also collected a series of magazines to keep on update myself with latest technologies and design trend. It's now all arranged and divided by the holders.
One of the best thing about the EXPEDIT shelf which I like the most, is the fixed shelf and the 33cm Width X 33 cm Height holes, which perfectly sits with my existing transparent boxes that I have. I am sure you will agree that I have many junks.
Lastly is my laptop - DELL XPS sitting together with my two monitors. I know I am spoilted by the wide screen, but it's really nuts if you are trying to do the mutli-tasking design works by looking at the small screen of the laptop for long hours.
Not sure who do you think about my make over; but certainly I am satisfied and happy with it.

One word came out from my mouth nia.... That is " WOW" !!
ReplyDeleteHow come it sounds not like a compliment.. :( seems like overly shocked.... haha~
ReplyDeleteWow from me too. Wonderful job darling.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mom~ :D
ReplyDeletelove it! now susun very teratur! u can consider be maid for ur parttime job :P
ReplyDeleteWah... that's... very neat @@
ReplyDelete:( I am Mr.Wong's personal maid... kekeke~
ReplyDelete